Thursday, April 10, 2008
4:29 PM
helloo!! what a day.. ha! just came home after a tiring day in school. got up in the morning and felt so tired.. for the past few days, i will get up and feel physically and spirtually refreshed. and i will say "YAY!" bt today, LOL! totally opposite. haha! went to school, still feeling tired.... during flag raising, i closed my eyes and wanted to slp... and i felt as if i was going to fall on the floor. HAHA! lessons started.. still feeling tired.... until recess, i felt much better. hohoho! after that, i was busy chatting with guin... and i was talking to her about xiaobun.. den i suddenly felt like hugging xiaobun! wahhaa! hehhe! i realised that ever since the 40days or prayer and fasting, i didn go to the canteen to eat. even though it is over, i still dun eat at the canteen during recess. HOHO!
stayed back after school for oral today... hah... at first, walked to the hall.. was praying and praying... and i told God: "okay! even if noe i will do badly, i will still love you. that is a fact that will never change!" while waiting for my turn to be tested for oral, i was busy talking to guin... talk and talk... and we sang worships songs together too... and then we prayed for each other... and then... haha.. wasnt that boring after all. even tho we waited for quite some time.. haha!OKAY! well, i think that the oral was quite horribly done. i find it quite hard... i was like.. STUCKED! the questions the teacher asked were so.... BLEH! dunno how to answer dunno how to answer! and when she said "ok! thankyou. u can go now" i felt glad tt its finally over. bt God really blessed me just now.. i was praying that when i read the passage, i wont cough, or feel like coughing.. and i really didnt. and i was quite amazed... cus when i was walking towards the teacher, i was still coughing... but for the whole oral just now, i didnt cough! amazing eh? wahah! thank God! muahaha. and den, i walked out of the hall feeling quite miserable... cus i think im going to score badly... BUT, i walked out saying "God, i still love you! :)" went home straight after that.. walked pass the swimming pool and i saw the naughty boy who stole my toy ytd.... and i saw him holding it!! and i told him " OI! give me back!" but, he ignored me... so i went home.... and was planning to go swimming and get it back from him later.. bt den... the sky became very dark and it started raining :( how sad...
today during recess, i read the psalm for the day... and i find it very meaningful.. but it would be even more meaningful if i read it yesterday... PSALM 101 "I will sing of your love and justice; to you, O LORD, I will sing praise. I will be careful to lead a blameless life— when will you come to me? I will walk in my house with blameless heart. I will set before my eyes no vile thing. The deeds of faithless men I hate; they will not cling to me. Men of perverse heart shall be far from me;I will have nothing to do with evil. Whoever slanders his neighbor in secret, him will I put to silence; whoever has haughty eyes and a proud heart, him will I not endure. My eyes will be on the faithful in the land, that they may dwell with me; he whose walk is blameless will minister to me. No one who practices deceit will dwell in my house; no one who speaks falsely will stand in my presence. Every morning I will put to silence all the wicked in the land; I will cut off every evildoer from the city of the LORD."
.
yay! theres open cell tmr... and theres cell in the evening. YAY! it has been a long long time since i had cell with my sisters. wahhaa! theres going to be lots of sharing from me.. i think? HAHA! but one thing that wont make me "yay".. theres npcc training tmr. bleh! and i think i have to run my 2.4km tmr.. and my leg hurts when i walk... i wonder how im going to pass my 2.4 tmr. bleh! just let it rain.
.
.
.
.
the lyrics of the song "at the cross" came to my mind just now... "and when the earth fades, falls from my eyes. and u stand before me. I know you love me.."