Saturday, July 31, 2010
11:59 PM
Today is a very interesting day...
In the morning, i went to NUH. Anyway, i haven't been to NUH for 2 months because dunno why every time there is something on and so i wont go. I wrote in my blog before that i don't feel led to speak to any patient and that made me feel quite upset. But then during that 2 months, i had a good time thinking about why and what i am really doing at NUH. I was also thinking if this ministry is really for God or is it for myself? And after that 2 months, i am very very certain that NUH is THE PLACE that God has called me to serve. and so, today i went to NUH feeling different. I spoke with much confidence too! MUWAHAHAHAHA!
Today i met a very interesting lady. She has lymphoma and she seems to be quite positive. (Might be hiding). Anyway, she suddenly asked me "Are you like from some christian group or something?" and so i said "err. ya... you?" and she replied "oh... no. but sometimes i go church, sometimes i go temple." I think shes quite interesting. but at least this shows me something. She is VERY OPEN. HAHHAHA! and i managed to pray for her before i left. Everytime a patient smiles at me after i pray for them, i feel so encouraged and happy. :)
Oh yes, today bella suddenly called me and told me that she finally managed to tell her mama that she received Christ. I think she really took a step of faith and i can see her growing in the Lord! Feel so happy for her :)
Today during service, it was even more interesting. During worship, i was standing so still and my slippers suddenly broke! and i was like quite sad. but its okay.... And then, bella went forward to receive tongues... and guess what? i went forward barefooted. It was quite paiseh at first but after that.. who cares? Then after that, a lady came to me and told me that she feels that God is very pleased with me. At first i was abit confused... and then Hospital Ministry came into my mind.. and i know whats its all about.
I am now feeling very excited about the 40 Days of FAITH! its like soo interesting!