Sunday, September 19, 2010
10:52 PM
yo peeps! i've been doing great!
I had an enjoyable week at the kindergarten and i miss my arthur. He is now my new boyfriend, but not for long. He kissed me on friday and i was so happy for the entire day. and on the same day, my 2nd boyfriend, Xavier, said "Teacher Claudia, you are so beautiful!" WAHAHHAA... and im gonna take some photos with them tmr. WHEHA! anyway, i think i'm really biased but i cant help it.
Today, i went to NUH! I was supposed to go yesterday morning but i was soooo tired that i could not wake up. Mdm Ngai is discharged already, which is a very good thing because God answered my prayers. Anyway, i got a shock when i walked past the isolation ward and i saw Mr Koh You Thian's name. He was the patient who recovered from leukemia and was discharged. Last night i just thought about him and i wanted to call him, and today, i saw him...
He was discharged in march and he told me that a few months later, his white blood cells increase and platelet level dropped, so he decided that he should go for a bone marrow transplant. So, he is going for a transplant either on monday or tuesday. At first i was wondering why God allowed him to go through this again. So i asked him how he felt. I was so encouraged by his reply. He told me that he has faith in God that everything would be alright. He told me that his pillar of strength is God. God has shown him many signs that he would be alright. I shall not elaborate.
Then he told me that he is going for baptism on 24 december. i really really hope i can go, but im going to vietnam and im nt sure what time i will arrive in singapore. I really really really want to go for his baptism. i think it would be really encouraging. But anyway, im really happy and excited for him! He told me that the pastor told him to write a testimony for his baptism and so he shared with me about it too. So amazing.
another interesting thing happened... Last night, i dreamt about my friend who had left church. I dreamt that she came back to church. Then i woke up and i looked at my phone's calendar and i saw her name. Then at NUH, uncle koh suddenly asked me how she is. I think God has shown me many signs that its time to ask her back to church.
i think God is so real!