Saturday, September 04, 2010
1:28 PM
MY EXAMS ARE OVER!
yay! ain't it great?
I think i'm going to find a job if not i will be bored to death.
Actually, i still have assignments to do. I need to carry out many observations during my attachment. But well, i have lots and lots of time. Like what bella always say "you have nothing but time!" hahahhaha.
Anyway, i think that i should play the piano again. I found some nice pieces to play and i'm going to master them by the end of the holiday! I've also decided that i should exercise more during the holiday! Trix and I have decided that we should get rid of our flabby arms. I'm gonna shop too! I need to buy a new sandals, a bag and more clothes to wear to school. HAHA!
And ofcourse, i need to do spring cleaning. My room is in a mess, especially my cupboards. I'm going to change my cupboard! The cupboard just arrived today. It is actually my great grandmother's antique cupboard that was sent for repair -.- My dad said he used it when he was a kid, and now its mine. hehehe.
In any case, if you are too bored and have no one to find, you can look for meee. i'll be free like a beeeeee~