Wednesday, October 13, 2010
11:59 PM
I did happy things today! In the morning, i went exercising with trix at Chinese Garden. We fed the fishes and hunted for angsana seeds. We even saw the bubu bird and the momo dragon. How relaxing... I think i shall do that more often. Chinese Garden is such a beautiful place to be. I then met Eeling in the evening at Holland V and we ate lots of stuff. Had a great chat with her and i thank God for friends like her. I can pour out my heart to her. FEELS GOOD. .I've been thinking a lot recently. Maybe too much. School is starting in less than 2 week's time and i am not anticipating it at all. The timetable is quite horrible and i find myself complaining yet again. But anyway, my results are not that bad. Just that i seem to become more and more competitive, which I feel is not very good. Well, my holiday just flew past just like that. I hope that next semester would be a good one. .There are just too many things on my mind. But I think problems are good. Somehow, they draw me closer to God. I need answers. I wonder why God places me in such situations. ..Anyway, some happy photos...


.
.
.