WHEE! I'm back from Hong Kong! I bet many didn't even know i was away and kept msg-ing me. LOL! I went to HK with my aunt and we went to visit my mum's friend and her family.
One night, i was on my way to have dinner. We were following my mum's friend and she was walking really fast. It was raining very heavily and we had to cross the road. The light was blinking and my mum's friend was already halfway through the road and my aunt and I were still at the roadside. I saw this beggar at the road side kneeling down and putting his hands infront of him begging for money. I felt really sad for the beggar because he looks really poorthing and it was raining very heavily. I was chasing after my mum's friend and i didn't do anything and i felt really upset because i didnt manage to help him. When i was back at the hotel, i still felt really guilty. I was doing my QT and God spoke to me and i prayed that God will provide for that beggar.
The other day, i bought a lot of maomaos from the shop. They are bags and pouches with cat prints on it. LOL! I bought alot alot of them at a rather cheap price and i was soooo happy that i could not sleep. I kept thinking about bringing all the maomaos home that i could not sleep. I was just thinking about all my maomaos and then a thought came into my mind "What if i can't bring all the maomaos home? let's say the budget airplane crashes or smth?" then another thought came into my mind "Actually, dont have to wait until the plane crash. tmr i walk in the streets and the car knock me and i can't bring maomao home." I started feeling very scared and I suddenly wondered why this maomao became so important to me. And so i began talking to God and after awhile, i felt peaceful and i could sleep. Actually i think this is quite funny, (I'm abit crazy about the maomaos) but God is good!
On the second day of my trip to HK, i went to my mum's friend's house. She kept saying that her daugter is very rebellious and always throw tantrums. The parents wanted to bring the daughter to see the psychologist but the girl refuse. Her daugter is 3 years younger than me and i think she is quite poorthing. Even though the parents say that they do not pressurize her, they are actually doing so. I also observed that the girl would mumble to herself in Japanese when her parents talk to her, and nobody would understand her. But she would not do that when my aunt and I talk to her. I find it very strange lor. Her parents keep telling me to talk to her and to help her. But i was telling myself "Only God can help her lor.." Oh well, i'm still praying for her, and i feel that it is no coincidence that i met her. :)