Saturday, October 16, 2010
11:49 PM
WOHOOO!
My face is so red now, i think i'm going to be sick. (Or maybe i already am)
I just came back from SOL3 and service. I had this Intensive Cell Leader's Training yesterday night and today. I was soooo tired. Let me tell you about these 2 amazing days..
Last night, the training ended very late, at about 10.20pm. So i rushed home. At that time, my phone had ran out of battery. I was on bus 198 and to my horror, the bus broke down. I called home and my parents did not pick up the phone. Anyway, i reached home at 11.40pm and my parents were mad at me. To cut the story short, i was quarelling with my dad and then i threw my phone on the floor so it has officially died. So i had no one to call except for kelly, because her phone number is saved in my house phone. I was thinking that i won't be able to go for SOL 3 the next day because my dad was really angry with me. But anyway, i decided that i should still wake up early and trust God that he will make things right. So kelly became my alarm clock and she had to call my house at 7.30am.
So today morning, i woke up and made myself some tea, waiting for my dad to wake up. Thank God he woke up and i managed to apologise to him. But i explained to him why i was angry and he also said that he was in the wrong. Anyway, never in my life have i apologised to my Dad for making him angry. OK, part of the reason is because i seldom make him angry. Another reason is because i am a proud pig. So I was on my way to TCT and i was just wondering why so many things happened yesterday and what was God trying to tell me. God then spoke to me in a very clear voice and i am so certain it is Him! He told me that he wanted to break my pride. I guess being a leader, you can't be proud either. So i was crying on my way to TCT.
Anyway, talking about Cell Ldr's Training, I think it's quite scary. You are required to do so many things before you are considered done with the course. And i lead ice-breakers today. HAHAHHAAH! How interesting. But this means that i don't have to lead anymore. Heh Heh! Anyway, the materials are actually very dry and quite boring. So the most important thing i caught today is that there are some people in the cell who can drain out all your energy and you must learn to let go of these kind of people.I went for service after that and the sermon was "Is Jesus Lord?" It was quite cool and suen's friend rededicated. I never fail to feel God's amazing love when i stand infront with new believers. Anyway, i was out for the entire day from 9am to 10.30pm and I'm exhausted. TIME TO SLEEP!