Tuesday, November 09, 2010
10:21 PM
Assignments are coming in like a flood! Overwhelmed?Guess what? I'm going to be Chiongster Claudia :) Anyway, i realised that i have VDP around me. But i shall not be D by them. School is getting academically boring, but the people around me are making school more interesting. I'm so glad that i know people who are genuinely nice, and not genuinely sacarstic. LOL! I realised that as you leave secondary school, you really see people who try to push their way up to the top, and at the same time, comparing this and that. But remember my previous post? "To be the first, you must be the last!" Today, someone spoilt my mood for the morning. I was about to scold the person, but i controlled myself. I can't possibly tell bella to bless the person shes angry with and not do the same. So i decided to look at the positive sides of that person and i felt much better. "So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:18