Saturday, November 20, 2010
12:26 AM
I AM SO THANKFUL THAT I HAVE E-LEARNING NEXT WEEK!that is so fantastic man!
I am super exhausted (physically) & there are chunks of assignments waiting for me to touch. OH, they are calling out for me.... So, i'm going to use that 1 week of "break" to CHIONG all my assignments. I aim to finish 2 out of 3 by the end of next week. Wheeha!
Anyway, i brought Xiao Bai to see the vet today and guess how much it cost me? $75!!!!! They charged me $20 for 2 drops of lotion that was dripped at xiaobai's neck. That's because he had MITES! what's this man! where did he get that stupid mites from? The main reason for the visit to the vet was actually because he had runny nose ever since i got him, and nowadays he sneezes rather loudly. Anyway, my sister can't stand his wet nose so she supported me in bringing him to the vet. Oh well, my parents still do not know about it. $75 for runny nose is way too expensive.
Time to sleeep...