There are just SO many things on my mind right now. I can't believe it. And i have so many activities nowadays! So many things to do. I don't even have time to go NUH. I don't even have time to talk to Mdm Ngai. I've been wanting to call her for such a long long time. Assignments. Demanding people. Preparation for word. I still have to read a book and write a reflection on it, and i'm trying to find time. OH, and guess what? I think i'm getting a job soon. What's wrong with me uh?
.
Today i was on my way home and i was just thinking, "What is the world becoming man?" Why are people becoming more and more scary? Slashing one another, killing one another, destroying one another, biting one another's tails! They are so absorbed in theirselves.
.
.
.
.
What they need, is to be absorbed by and in the Holy Spirit.