Thursday, November 04, 2010
1:02 AM
Greetings stalkers!
My cute friend at NUH texted me yesterday. She told me that she was finally discharged. I feel so happy for her! You know what this means? She is going to invite me to her house for a meal, and i am going to invite her to service! WAHAHA! Anyway, i just remembered that my faith goal for this year is to share the gospel to a patient at NUH and bring that patient to Christ. I hope I can reach that goal.
Anyway, i've been really busy recently that i haven't gone to NUH. Part of it is due to laziness. I can't stand going to NUH on fridays because the hospital is just so packed! I wonder why its so packed on a friday and not on a saturday. STRANGE. I think i've been slacking for sometime and it's time to chiong again! WHEEEE~
I've decided that i should learn to be a chiongster.
The year 2010 is ending soon. How sad.