Friday, December 10, 2010
11:59 PM
Today is a very interesting day.
Firstly, i got a haircut. OK, that's not the interesting thing.
Today is Grace's baptism!
Throughout the whole service, I could feel the presence of God. I was fighting back my tears because if i tear, bella would probably say "How come you're crying? it's not even your baptism." I've been wanting to go for baptism since last year. But my parents are always saying "wait till you're older."
My dad came to fetch me home today and i decided to ask him about baptism again. Then he said, "Wait till you're 21. think carefully first." So i was rather disappointed. And my mama snapped at me after that. Recently she keeps venting her frustrations on me. For the past few days, she's been trying to find all sorts of things to scold me about. How sian right? So i was just wondering when it will be my turn for baptism.
But after that, i heard music and it caught my attention. The tune was very familiar. So i went to the balcony. Someone was blasting the song "God will make a way". And that person only blasted that song. When the song was finished, it was turned off. I was quite surprised. It was near midnight and someone was blasting that song, and it was just that particular song, and i've never heard my neighbours play worship songs before.
How affirming.