Wednesday, January 05, 2011
1:29 AM
I can't believe its 2011!
I just turned 17 a few weeks ago and now i have to introduce myself as 18. oh my goodness, 18 sounds scary!
Anyway, my year started pretty good i must say. New year and theres 2 salvations and 1 rededication. God is so good i don't know what to say. Remember... i did nothing.
I like the theme of the year btw. "Come Holy Spirit!" This year is all about me and God! And i'm going to do lots of exciting things this year! In just a few weeks' time, its santification week! I love them! as well as... ENCOUNTER CAMP! Also, eeling and I have decided to attend equiping classes together. Hmm... and i might join a new CCA. But i'll wait for someone in that CCA to tell me to join. LA LA LA.
This year really feels different! i'm starting to feel like im in 2011...