Wednesday, February 23, 2011
10:16 PM

Hi folks! I shall start off with a cute photo of arthur! Ain't he adorable?
It has been a long time since i last blogged. I think i kinda lost interest in blogging. But anyway, i decided to take a breather from studying, so here i am....
I've been REALLY BUSY for the past few weeks. Firstly, i had tons of assignments to complete. Next, i had to plan for the children's programme for the cambodia trip. Finally, i had to prepare for my exams. And ofcourse, recently, theres a lot of things on my mind..
.
I think i'm super power! last friday i slept for less than 5 hours and i was at redhill from 8.20am to 10.20pm the next day! Since then, i've been cooped up in my room, studying from morning till night. And each day, i set the time of my alarm clock early and early. And i realised that everytime i take a break, its either a toilet break or a snack break. I keep eating you know! I ate a total of 16 dumplings today- for breakfast, lunch and teabreak.
.
So this routine of studying and eating is going to continue until saturday. OH, I can't wait for saturday. After that, i'm going to be busy again! I'm looking forward to a good break.......
.
This is how my wall looks like now. my STUDY timetable and two rows of sticky notes. There will be lots more coming up...